KZA’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols
KZA’s top priority is the health and safety of attendees, vendors, and staff. KZA will be establishing the following wellness protocols:
- Masks: In alignment with CDC recommendations: Attendees and exhibitors who are fully vaccinated are recommended to wear face coverings/masks when social distancing is not achievable. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks must always be worn except when eating or drinking.
- Social Distancing: To maintain a safe environment, paid in-person attendance will be limited and meeting rooms will be set to accommodate physical distancing.
- Interaction: As immensely as we’ve missed you all, the consultants and staff will refrain from handshaking and hugs. Smiles, waves, and elbow bumps are all encouraged!
- Cleaning: Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event. All high-touch areas will be placed on a visible continual cleaning and disinfecting routine during event hours and overnight.
- Exhibitors: KZA will apply crowd density standards, in accordance with local and state authorities’ guidance, to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Food & Beverage: Food and beverage will be served or packaged to reduce contact.
As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, KZA will evaluate and adjust protocols with safety as its top priority. Updates on these restrictions will be provided closer to the actual meeting dates.