KZA’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols
KZA’s top priority is the health and safety of attendees, vendors, and staff. KZA will be establishing the following wellness protocols:
- Masks: In alignment with CDC recommendations: Attendees and exhibitors who are fully vaccinated are recommended to wear face coverings/masks when social distancing is not achievable. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks must always be worn except when eating or drinking.
- Social Distancing: To maintain a safe environment, paid in-person attendance will be limited and meeting rooms will be set to accommodate physical distancing. To accomplish this, rooms will be set up with one chair per table with the goal of keeping a six foot distance between attendees.
- Interaction: As immensely as we’ve missed you all, the consultants and staff will refrain from handshaking and hugs. Smiles, waves, and elbow bumps are all encouraged!
- Cleaning: Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event. All high-touch areas will be placed on a visible continual cleaning and disinfecting routine during event hours and overnight.
- Exhibitors: KZA will apply crowd density standards, in accordance with local and state authorities’ guidance, to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Food & Beverage: Food and beverage will be served or packaged to reduce contact.
As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, KZA will evaluate and adjust protocols with safety as its top priority. Updates on these restrictions will be provided closer to the actual meeting dates.