Rock Star Revenue Cycle
WHY attend a virtual meeting?
- Since we can not travel, this is a great option.
- Receive the same great workbook and alumni resources.
- Participate live by submitting questions to speakers and participating in polling.
- Earn up to 4.0 CEU credit hours.
- NEW: Telehealth is all the buzz and we discuss the reimbursement nuances of getting payment for those services.
Rock Star Revenue Cycle – FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020
Course begins at 1 PM CST and adjourns at 5 PM CST
With reduced patient visits and surgery, working your A/R will help keep cash flowing. This workshops pay dividends.
Has your revenue cycle team achieved rockstar status? Have you recently examined the steps in your revenue cycle? This workshop shows you how to see the revenue cycle through the eyes of a consultant and examine and avoid the pitfalls commonly seen in otolaryngology practices/departments. This session is fast paced and interactive and explores case studies of successful, high-functioning revenue cycle teams and how to incorporate those principles into your practice.
- Craft a strategy to avoid common denials.
- Develop a work plan that reduces A/R in 90 days.
- Identify workflow improvements that speed up the revenue cycle.
- Create productivity standards for the revenue cycle team.
Friday PM: Rock Star Revenue Cycle
$395 – 1st attendee
$195 – each additional attendee
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to register multiple attendees.
2020 AAPC Accreditation
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 4.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Technical support will be available one hour prior to the start of the workshop, during the virtual meeting, and 30 minutes after the course concludes. Support is offered in the form of live chat, email or phone assistance.
Additionally, once you receive your login information you can test your connection on the device you will be using for the virtual meeting. We suggest you do this a few days in advance of the workshop so that you can reach out to the tech support if there are any issues.
You will receive a physical workbook(s) prior to the virtual meeting by Fed Ex. The workbooks will be sent to the address provided in the order. If staff will be attending from home please indicate where the book should be sent. If they should be sent to a different address please email email@example.com and we will update the address.
Even though you aren’t in the room with the instructor you will still have the opportunity to ask questions. There will be designated Q&A segments for each course during which both in-person and remote attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions. These questions will be submitted through a panel on the virtual meeting player.
The workshop content is copyrighted property of KarenZupko & Associates, Inc. Any rebroadcast, reproduction, or other use of the pictures, content and accounts of this workshop or the accompanying workbook without the express written consent of KarenZupko & Associates, Inc. is prohibited.
*agenda subject to change
ALL TIMES IN CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
Help Line and Customer Support
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CST
What's In Your A/R?
- Case study in using reports to identify problem areas in the revenue cycle
Front End Process Improvements
- Case studies in proven tactics for patient registration, insurance verification, referrals, and the collection of patient-responsibility payments
Doctors, We Need Your Help
- 5 ways doctors help reduce denials
- Documentation matters
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM CST
3:15 PM - 5:00 PM CST
Deeper Dive Into Denials
- Real world solutions to work common ENT denials
- Sending successful appeals
- Setting fees for unlisted codes
- Collect from patients for Absorbable Nasal Implants, and other non-covered services
- Best practice A/R strategies
- Case study in using automated workqueues
- How to develop an A/R clean-up workplan
- Setting productivity standards
- Monitoring key metrics
5:00 PM CST
Consultant and Speaker
Consultant and Speaker