Power Up Your Interventional Pain Coding
You will learn
- Define documentation risk areas and understand how to improve them.
- Comply with coding and payor rules when coding pain encounters.
- Apply coding rules and principles for reporting E/M and in-office procedures for pain services to avoid audits.
- Discuss types of conditions that require pain management services.
- Review ICD-10-CM coding related to pain management.
- Choose appropriate codes and modifiers for interventional procedures for spine, joint, soft tissue, tendon, and nerve block injections.
- Apply interventional pain coverage policies into the practice’s reimbursement process.
- Explain reimbursement basics, Medicare updates, and incident-to billing.
2019 AAPC Accreditation
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 6.5 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
2019 CME Credit for Physicians
This activity has been approved for 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning (ACHL) and Karen Zupko and Associates. The ACHL is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.