*agenda subject to change
12:00PM - 1:00PM
1:00pm - 3:00pm
The Financial Impact of Medicare Collapsing E/M Levels NEW!
- What is it and why is it critical to EVERY service you report.
E/M Category and Levels of Service
- Know what payors are looking for and improve your documentation.
- Apply the documentation guidelines to a real note. NEW!
- Learn tips for building specific and meaningful EHR templates. NEW!
- Modifier 25 with E/M services and joint injections – Fraught with audits and take backs, understand what payors are looking for when coding for these services and when to report both.
Office Procedures NEW!
- Prevent bundling denials.
- Manage medical necessity for ultrasound guidance.
3:00PM - 3:15PM
3:15PM - 5:00PM
- Use diagnoses to explain the complicated nature of the patients you see and operate on.
- Discover how your documentation impacts the diagnosis codes reported. NEW!
- Should the diagnosis begin with S or M? What’s the difference and why it’s important. Expanded!
- 7th character confusion clarified.
PA and NP Billing for Medicare
- Unravel these baffling guidelines to bolster compliance.
- Differentiate billing options for office and hospital places of service.
- Does your radiology interpretation stand up to scrutiny?
- Understand requirements for reporting a global X-ray service vs. taking medical decision-making points. NEW!