*agenda subject to change
7:15AM - 8:00AM
Check-in and Breakfast (provided)
CPT and NCCI for 2020 –
What’s New or Changed NEW!
Global Surgical Package / AAOS Global Service Guidelines / NCCI Guidelines
- Navigate the maze of coding vs. reimbursement rules that impact your orthopaedic practice.
- H&Ps—Are They Billable?
Hierarchical Condition Categories and Comorbidities NEW!
- What’s the connection and why are they important?
- How are HCCs used in bundled payment contracting?
10:00AM - 10:15AM
- Defend same-day and global period services from denial.
- Identify the difference between modifier 51 and 59—key in shoulder, knee, and spine.
- What exactly is restorative care?
- Fractures in the ER, Urgent Care and the office—to use global fracture codes or not?
- Fracture treatment shared by NPPs and physicians
11:30AM - 12:30PM
1 hour 45 minutes
EXPANDED TO 3+ HOURS WITH UPDATED SCENARIOS!
Surgical Coding Concepts for:
- Sports Medicine
- Adult Reconstruction
- Foot & Ankle procedures
New and more exercises which will combine CPT and ICD-10-CM .